Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Girl Power!




You know what I LOVE to do when I clean the house? Turn up the radio real loud, and pretend to sing into the vacuum hose like I'm a superstar! And you know what? They made a compilation of my favorite songs and put them into one awesome collection!

Disc 1:
1. I Want to Break Free - Queen
2. Life Is a Rollercoaster - Gregg Alexander, Rick Nowels
3. Manic Monday - The Bangles
4. Respect - Aretha Franklin
5. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
6. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
7. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
8. Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
9. Help Me Rhonda - The Beach Boys
10. You Sexy Thing - Hot Chocolate
11. I Got You Babe - Chrissie Hynde, UB40,
12. Baby, I Love Your Way - Big Mountain
13. It Must Be Love - Madness
14. Gold - Spandau Ballet
15. (I Just) Died in Your Arms - Cutting Crew
16. Over My Shoulder - Mike + the Mechanics
17. American Pie - Don McLean
18. Sitting Down Here - Lene Marlin
19. Sunday Girl - Blondie
20. Live It Up - Mental as Anything
21. Wired for Songs - Cliff Richard
22. Silly Love Songs - Wings

Disc 2:

1. Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue
2. Fame - Irene Cara
3. Chain Reaction - Diana Ross
4. It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
5. Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
6. Easy Lover - Philip Bailey, Phil Collins
7. Best - Tina Turner
8. Footloose [From Footloose] - Kenny Loggins
9. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
10. Give It Up - Sunshine Band
11. Moving on Up - M People
12. Love's Unkind - Donna Summer
13. Take a Chance on Me - Erasure
14. Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) - Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Spiller
15. Superstar - Jamelia
16. Super Duper Love - Joss Stone
17. Mr. Big Stuff - Jean Knight
18. All Rise - Blue
19. Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes
20. Closest Thing to Crazy - Katie Melua


I can't wait for "Go Back In the Kitchen and Make Me A Sandwich" Hits! Oops, gotta stop blogging now. I have to make sure dinner's ready for the hubby! He gets really mad when dinner's not ready when he gets home! Laterz!!!

1 comment:

[redacted] said...

you clean the house??