Tuesday, May 22, 2007

orlando bloom "likes the idea of love"

attention ladies! in a recent interview with the UK mirror, orlando bloom talks about dating and relationships (or lack there of):
On Dating: "I find the whole dating thing very hard actually. Well, dating the girl I feel 'right' with, I mean. But I am a romantic and I like the idea of being in love, of thinking about that person all day long. And kids are next for the star, who says: "I'd like to start a family one day and live more of a real existence, instead of being all over the place."
On his Relationship with Kate Bosworth: "Kate was on one side of the world, in Australia shooting Superman, and I was on the other, in the Bahamas for Pirates. So we tried giving each other a bit of time out. And, well, there were difficulties. There are in any relationship...In our case, it was extremely unfortunate that everything was on public display. I have always tried to keep my cards close to my chest - while wearing my heart on my sleeve - but it is a really hard thing to do."
well, sounds like he's in no hurry to be in a relationship. but more like he enjoys playing the field while searching for "the right girl". or at least a girl that's more than a skeleton with fake blonde hair. so if he's in the market for a not white girl over 100 pounds who isn't famous, sign me up!

No comments: