Monday, May 14, 2007

lily allen has liposuction dreams

she's super adorable, makes fun music, and she is finally a hit (sort of). but lily allen has her issues...body issues. in the wee hours of of saturday night/sunday morning, lily posted this myspace message on her blog:

Sunday, May 13, 2007

fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse
that is all i am , im on my own in america again . I used to pride myself on being strong minded and not being some stupid girl obsessed with the way I look . I felt like it didnt matter if I was a bit chubby cause , im not a model , I'm a singer . Im afraid I am not strong and have fallen victim to the evil machine . I write to you in a sea of tears from my hotel bed in Seattle , I have spent the past hour researching gastric bypass surgery , and laser lipo suction .

then here's what the first commenter posted: OMG you've gone mental haven't you?They must have some crazy shit mirrors in the US

first of all, let me just say that i've thought there is a giant mirror conspiracy myself. surely that's not what i look like, right? but in all seriousness, it's sad and kinda relieving that she feels this way. to be honest, she and i probably have the same body type. and i too have accepted i will not be a size 4 or 6 (a girl can dream though, right?). but seriously, this chick has it all and just launched her own clothing line and she's still not happy with her body. like as in, she has HER OWN LINE OF CLOTHING and she can make them WHATEVER SIZE SHE WANTS to fit her! as for the "shittier than winehouse" comment, well, i guess i don't really have anything to make her feel better in that department.

lily, don't do the gastric bypass. the doctors won't let you do that crap unless you're morbidly obese anyway. as for lipo, well, don't sell out...but if you do, can i come with?

No comments: