Tuesday, June 5, 2007

vanessa minnillo like you've never seen her

everyone knows three things about vanessa minillo:
-she was a former miss usa (or something)
-she hosted TRL on MTV
-none of that mattered until she started dating nick lachey. and even then, she's still sorta irrelevant

so between being a former beauty queen, an mtv vj, and dating a jessica simpson's ex, it's no surprise that she hob knobs with other celebrities, right?

it is surprising however when a picture like this (left) surfaces. according to the ny post, it might cost her any prospective jobs.

something inside me says i should feel sorry for vanessa. but then i come to my senses and say "there should be consequences for hanging out with lindsay lohan."

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I see my plan is working. I knew those chickens weren't sacraficed in vain.