Thursday, June 28, 2007

morning bits & buzz

paris hilton's interview on larry king last night was as exciting as watching paint dry (so i've heard...i didn't watch). the media is trashing how she presented herself, but it probably was huge in the ratings for cnn. but hopefully not, and this could be the beginning of the world not caring about paris hilton anymore.

it's official. the spice girls are reuniting for a mini-world tour. i've already marked my calendar busy for december 11th.

my new favorite website is soundpedia, in case you were wondering. you can listen to almost any album on there. i think i'll listen to some spice girls to hype myself up for said reunion.

leave it to vh1 to develop a reality show "inspired by ugly betty" that follows "unattractive" women (their words, not mine) and throws them to the pits of the fashion industry. ugh.

and in completely random and personal news, i had a dream about this guy last night and it was UH-MAZE-ING. um, yeah.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I read the larry king intv was CNN's highest rated show in a bit....#1 for something.

Wow CC I never would've pegged you as a spicey fan.....what would your spice name be....mine is Adobo spice....can't snag it.....
ummm I'll have to think but maybe yours could be Ranchero spice....I'll call Pio ...picante spice..... Scott's is Hot sauce spice. I'll keep the wheels turning on yours...


Josh Doo-me Duhmel is hot....sweet dreams.....